Перейти к содержанию
Форум БасКлуб

SoundDigital/Саунд Дыджитал - что вы знаете об этом бренде?

Yuli Sergeivich

Рекомендуемые сообщения

мы тока за лишь бы ценник не отличался в 3-6 раз от заграничного (обычная практика местных дилеров)

с такой практикой дилер сам себя подризает.

2008 DBDrag Street B - 156.6 Certified

• Ответов 54
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

SD 8000

dsc02495800x600.jpg

SD12K

dsc00129800x600.jpg

Юлий,какая примерная цена будет на сд12 для раши?

Прокуратура ВО. м016мм 36rus

в общем на самом деле удивляет, как за последние несколько лет бразилия догнала и перегнала многие именитые бренды по разработке и производству усилителей.

Там инженерами наши люди работают :biggrin:

Там инженерами наши люди работают :biggrin:

Один из тысячи. На самом деле не в инженерах дело, всё решают маркетологи.

Respect is earned.

На сколько я знаю эти усилители не любят низкоомную нагрузку (уходят сразу в защиту). Плюс ко всему высокая цена. И если брать лично мое мнение то мне не нравится манера вести разговоры Murilo (ник на Термпро murilo@soundigital.com.br). Похоже на ранние заявки на СПЛклубе про неубиваемые сабы, которым только для того что бы зазвучать надо подать 6 кило мощи. Ну и для сравнения с того же Терпро тесты человека под ником db Don, те кто посещают форум должны знать:

I was asked to post my review here. The Stetsoms were my amplifiers and the SD's were a friend of mines. The system was dual 9518G's CF cone&cap. With 12 D1000's. Extensive frontstage to compliment the sub bass. Peak spl and power comparisons were done at the spl peak of 41 hz.

If you need any other questions answered I will do my best to answer them for you.

I must say I was surprized at the SD8k and the SQ it had over the 7K2D's I have. Stetsom still has the spl crown but its benefits over the SD8k are fewer than last time I tested it. SD still has a crappy power block but I see potential for a custom built block in the case.

Stetsom 7k2D and Soundigital comparison on SPL output, Sound Quality at 1 ohm load at 18 volt power.

Sound Quality:

Stetsom 7K2D (6 out of 10).

The stetsoms has a bit of system noise as with the SD's but its more noticeable

in the Stetsom. The bass does hit hard we were happy to hear it turned up to just under the

point of clipping. Its no class A/B amp but its still good.

Soundigital 8K (8 out of 10).

With less system noise than the Stetsoms probably due to the less fans in the amplifiers

the Soundigitals were immediatly noticably tighter bass and control over the same songs

used for the Stetsoms. Although easily clipped the Soundigitals did do a much better in

the SQ than the Stetsoms.

SPL & Power:

Stetsom 7K2D (9 out of 10).

The Stetsom is one of the most powerful amps I have ever tested for the money.

These amps were only .16 dB ahead of the Soundigital at 1 ohm but they continue

to produce increased spl where the SD did not below 1 ohm. If any load below 1 ohm

is required then this is your amp for a burp. I still would not recommend below 1

ohm daily musical load unless the right circumstances were there.

With 156.33dB@41 hz this amp is the top pick for pure spl enthusiest,

especially below 1 ohm.

Soundigital 8k (8 out of 10).

The Soundigital is also one of the most powerful amps I ever tested and it is the most

power in my opinion for any amp per SQ inch it uses up. While producing more power to the meter

it distorted much easier than the Stetsom and readings went really high. I would put this on par with

Stetsoms power and then some at one ohm. The SPL was 156.17 so .16 dB behind the Stetsoms is nothing to

worry about. Keep the impedence at one ohm and make sure the clip light is not solid

while playing music and your in buisness. Definately the daily driver pic for me with its size

and SQ over the Stetsoms. Just keep it clean and no less than 1 ohm ever.

Special Features and Needed improvements:

Stetsom 7K2D (8 out of 10)

-Love the subsonic

-Gain is ok but not great.

-Crossover is ok but need clicks or some way to set multiple amps to the same x-over frequency without scope.

-Clearly this amp needs at the very least dual 1/0 power and ground but it does have a nice single 1/0 power block.

-The amp needs a gain dial up front with clip/power/protect indication like most other amps feature.

-Speaker outputs need to be 4 guage.

-This amp needs quieter fans!!!

Soundigital 8K (7 out of 10)

-subsonic and gain is on par with stetsom and needs the same.

-I would like to see a 9v minimum gain, many line drivers are 9v and would make set-up easy.

-crossover also needs click settings so one could calculate approx x-over point without scope.

-The size of this amp is freeking small

-These power blocks on it are garbage and while they "just" do the job, I feel so much would be gained with a better

way to connect multiple 1/0 power and ground.

-The fans are very quiet on this amp all things considered.

-The amp needs a gain dial up front with clip/power/protect indication like most other amps feature.

-Speaker outputs need to be at least 4 guage also.

Conclusion,

After testing both I feel that both amps have their strong points. Stetsom is more spl orientated

and does gain power and spl below 1 ohm for burps only while the Soundigital seemed happiest at 1 ohm.

Any attempt to lower the load resulted in protection on the SD8k. The 7k2D is happiest right around .5 ohm or

a bit less but only for burps I recommend. It does produce much more power and spl in .5 ohm load but not

worth the risk using it at that load daily. If your limited by amp size the choice is a no brainer,

the SD is 30% smaller, sounded better and the fans were quieter. Looking for pure muscle for burps under 1 ohm,

then 7K2D would be the choice. Each amp clearly has faults and shining points but you can be sure both companies

are constantly improving their amplifiers so what I tested may not apply next month.

на мой взгляд подобные тесты как вилами по воде, пока сам не возмешь усилок в руки. вот например этому человеку стетсом по качеству понравился меньше, а я буквально вчера где-то читал подобный сравнительный тест, про спл не помню, что там было, а вот по качеству звучания человеку больше стетсом понравился и что. кстати, а какая разница в цене между 7к2д и 8кд?

jkeis4Wgohg.jpg
Титанат от БасКлуба
Упакуйся по полной - ЗАКАЗАТЬ

на мой взгляд подобные тесты как вилами по воде, пока сам не возмешь усилок в руки. вот например этому человеку стетсом по качеству понравился меньше, а я буквально вчера где-то читал подобный сравнительный тест, про спл не помню, что там было, а вот по качеству звучания человеку больше стетсом понравился и что. кстати, а какая разница в цене между 7к2д и 8кд?

Тестам этого человека думаю можно доверять. Ну качество это субъективное мнение а вот децибеллы факт. По ценам думаю лучше обратиться к реальным продавцам Саундигитала :). Не хочу наводить лишний шум гам но сам проверял и поэтому написал что на Саундигитал мне дали цену довольно таки выше.

Ну про высокий КНИ Стетсомов все знают, на любом буржуйском форуме эта инфа есть:flag_of_truce:

Все недовольство мной прошу выражать в суицидальной форме :biggrin:

ага :cool1:.

ОФФ - в Норвегии асю не придумали? Куда пропал?:sarcastic:

Ну про высокий КНИ Стетсомов все знают, на любом буржуйском форуме эта инфа есть:flag_of_truce:

в спецификации везде указан кни меньше одного процента.

jkeis4Wgohg.jpg
Титанат от БасКлуба
Упакуйся по полной - ЗАКАЗАТЬ

в спецификации везде указан кни меньше одного процента.

На сарае......... продолжать?:sarcastic:

А если серьезно - хз почему так, но все об этом говорят.....

Изменено пользователем Smoke

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Создать...